Dark Parts 100% Pure & Natural Organic Extra Virgin for Body and Hair Coconut Oil. Natural Moisturizing Coconut Essential Body Care Massage Oil for all skin
- Dark Parts Nourishing Coconut Body Oil Spray is a highly saturated oil that is traditionally made by extracting the oil from raw coconuts or dried coconut kernels At room temperature it's solid, but when heated it can soften or even melt. It's frequently used in cooking or applied directly to the skin and hair. Coconut oil is rich in medium-chain fatty acids, which are a form of saturated fat. In fact, these medium-chain fatty acids make up about 65% of its total composition.
It Can Kill Harmful Microorganisms. The medium-chain fatty acids in coconut oil have antimicrobial properties that can help protect against harmful microorganisms. This is especially important for skin health, as many types of skin infections, including acne, cellulitis, folliculitis and athlete's foot, are caused by bacteria or fungi. Applying coconut oil directly to the skin may prevent the growth of these microorganisms.This is due to its lauric acid content, which makes up nearly 50% of the fatty acids in coconut oil and can fight harmful microorganisms.
- Dark Parts Nourishing Coconut Boil Oil Spray has the anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties of coconut oil and its components could help treat acne.
About the product
- The Perfect Light + Ultra-Nourishing Body Oil That Smells Heavenly, Whisking You Away To The Tropics With A Single Drop
- Formulated With Fractionated Coconut Oil, Coconut Pulp CO2 Extract & A Hint Of Natural Tropical Florals, Coconut Body Oil Helps To Hydrate Skin, Soothe Inflammation (Making It Especially Perfect Post-Shaving), And Even Tone/Texture For Glowing Skin All Year Long
- Concentrated Moisture: In Contrast To Cream Moisturizers & Lotions Which Tend To Be High In Water + Emulsifying Agents But Low In Effective Ingredients, Herbivore's Body Oils
- Contain No Fillers & Are Formulated With Only Effective Natural Ingredients
All Of Herbivore's Oils Are Cold-Pressed Or Steam Distilled, Yielding Premium-Quality Oils
We recommend using SPF during the day after use of this product to prevent sun damage.
Capric Triglycerides (Fractionated Coconut Oil), Cymbidium Grandiflorum (Orchid) Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Olive Squalane, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Vanilla Planifolia Oil, Coconut Pulp Co2, Jasminum Grandiflorum Floral Extract
A little goes a long way, so start with a few drops and increase if needed.