- Dark Parts Aerbrushed1 Maximum Strength Blemish Whitening Cream by Dark Parts TM is formulated with the markets highest concentration of some of the most effective skin-lightening agents on the planet. This is the strongest corrector cream available without a prescription. GigaWhiteTM, Kojic Acid, alpha arbutin, designed especially for Asian, Arabic, Middle Eastern, Indian, Hispanic, Black, African and skin types for people of color
- Great for all skin types (from oily and dry to normal and combination), this topical cosmeceutical cream is extra-fortified with Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Ferulic Acid, Vitamin E + C, & Niacinamide B6, giving your face a natural, lighter glow.
- Dark Parts Skin Whitening Treatment is highly effective in treating Acanthosis Nigrican, Hyper Pigmentation, Acne Scars, Melasma (Dark neck, Dark Knees, Dark Elbow), clearing discolorations and restoring that youthful skin you desire.
- This topical skin whitening cream also contains Glutathione, which is medically proven and safe to reduce the production of melanin, instantly resolving hyperpigmentation and evening out tone problems. You can also use it for other skin discolorations arising from sun damage, acne, & hormones.
- With its tyrosinase inhibiting ability, this safe-for-use skin lightening product removes dead skin cells and activates the production of healthier, smoother, and lighter skin, lifting years off your look.
- High-quality, this product is made in the USA in an FDA-approved lab. It’s also very affordable and that’s only because we don’t spend money on advert, enabling us to pass on the savings to you.
Dark Parts skin whitening treatment is best used before bed time. Also, avoid using in sunlight and if you must, use a sunscreen SPF 30 or higher to get the best result. Apply to fingertips and massage into skin in a circular motion.
If used correctly, this topical anti-pigmentation, anti-melanin product eliminates dead skin cells, even skin tone and replaces spot-filled, dark skin with smooth, soft and light skin. With regular use, you should see improvements between 1 and 5 months.
This breakthrough skin lightening product is suitable for all skin types. On oily skin, use it twice a day. On dry skin, use it once a day - before bedtime.
For best result on oily skin, exfoliate dead cells and remove oily residue by using one of the peels (Alpha Hydroxy Peel, or Lactic Acid peel) before applying Dark Parts skin whitening treatment.
Collagen Production, Anti-aging, Anti-wrinkle, Firming, Skin Lightening, Moisturizer, Nourishing, Skin Revitalizing, Skin Whitening.
Topical Skin Directly
- Grapeseed Oil
It has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties and contains high amounts of omega chain fatty acids and vitamin E, helping to even skin tone and making it high-effective in the treatment of hyperpigmentation.
It is highly effective in lightening skin color by lowering melanin production. Glutathione is also an antioxidant that reduces aging caused by exposure to UV rays. It also helps clear wrinkles and even skin tone.
- Licorice Root Extract
This natural extract contains glabridin, a natural skin lightening agent that helps inhibit the secretion of tyrosinase. Tyrosinase is responsible for pigmentation when the skin is exposed to the sun. It also contains glycyrrhizin, which reduces skin irritation and inflammation.
Avoid contact with the eyes. If irritation persists, discontinue use and consult a physician.
Iron-clad 100% Money-Back Guarantee
We stand behind the effectiveness of this product. That’s why we’re giving you a risk-free 100% money-back guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase within 60 days, contact us and you’ll get a refund. No questions asked.
Dark Parts (trademark) and its assets are the property of Barex Tech and Innovation Tech LLC. The products designed by scientist with melanin, for the needs of melanin skin care challenges, designed with customer pigment concerns mind. No Part of the body is Taboo, and we are the advocates of healthy uncensored skincare. Distributed by Barex Co., Parsippany, NJ